RideU For PC – Free Download
RideU Sharing bicycles allows you to find the elusive bike rental stations around you. Besides knowing where they are, you can check if there are any bicycles left or if there is a free place to park the one you are riding. Ride features easy to see with parking places and available bicycles. List of favorite stations. List of cities for which it works the application.Compatible with Google Glass. Thanks to RideU, it was over the useless rounds to park the rental bike in more than 240 different cities.
RideU Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download RideU on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘RideU‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the RideU in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for RideU on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play RideU, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running RideU on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.