Rio 2016 Olympic Games For PC – Free Download
Rio 2016 Olympic Games Review
The sport is the main protagonist of the month of August 2016 since it is held in Rio de Janeiro the most important event that elite athletes meet every four years: the Olympic Games. If you like sports games, today we present you the official game of the International Olympic Committee: Olympic Games of Rio 2016. In it, you can have fun competing in the quarterfinals, the semifinals and the finals of the competitions of 6 of the olympic sports that you like the most and that can best adapt to the mobile devices. Take 6 Olympic golds with just one finger.Features of Olympic Games Rio 2016The game includes 6 sports modalities in which to compete: basketball, soccer, tennis, table tennis, archery and target shooting. Simple controls: you can participate in all sports with one finger. It is the official game of the International Olympic Committee.
Rio 2016 Olympic Games Gameplay Images
Recommended: BlackBerry DTEK60 Specs
How To Play/Download Rio 2016 Olympic Games on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Rio 2016 Olympic Games‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Rio 2016 Olympic Games in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Rio 2016 Olympic Games on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Rio 2016 Olympic Games, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Rio 2016 Olympic Games on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.