Rise Up For PC – Free Download
Rise Up Review
Do not confuse this game with the song of Imagine Dragons or with that of Cypress Hill where Tom Morello collaborates putting the guitar: Rise Up is a casual game for Android that has nothing to do with what the lyrics of the mentioned songs sing, but with protect a balloon that rises to the skies in an unstoppable way and that you are going to have to protect from all the dangers you are going to encounter. Your mission is to make way for the balloon in its ascent to the heavens. These obstacles could make it explode but that’s what we are for, so that it does not happen. The way to avoid it is very easy because you simply have to move your finger against the advance of the balloon as a shield and in this way we can break the different barriers that we find. Now, as usual in this type of games the thing will get complicated as we go, going from being a simple and fun game to one that can get us out of control and end our patience … but that will not prevent we try again and again. A very simple approach but that will become complicated to master. These are the main features of the game: Simple control with just one finger. Different obstacles every time the game starts. Endless game: your only goal is simply to grow the score and get as far as possible. Free to play type game with ads. Although almost everything can be bored in this life, Rise Up will take us tiring: obstacles are generated randomly every time a new game starts, so we will always find a different game every time we start. So if what you are looking for is a game capable of testing your ability and your patience do not hesitate to download your APK on your Android.
Rise Up Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Rise Up on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Rise Up‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Rise Up in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Rise Up on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Rise Up, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Rise Up on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.