Rolling Sky For PC – Free Download
Rolling Sky Review
The approach of Rolling Sky invites us to think that it is a game that we could consider simple. After all, all you have to do is drag your finger across the screen to direct the ball along a track full of obstacles. What happens is that these are not as easy to overcome as it seems and can happen to us all, starting by rushing to the void at the first change. How to play Rolling Sky? As we said, for this casual game you just have to drag your finger from left to right or from right to left to direct a ball that advances with constant speed. This will have to overcome different obstacles, such as hammers that will crush it, precipices or blocks that explode when touched. The game, present for both Android and iPhone, stands out for the sensitivity with which it responds to our gestures on the screen, so you’ll see how driving the ball through its unique scenarios is quite simple. Now, you will have to practice a lot if you want to overcome all your levels and catch the diamonds that appear in each one of them. A challenge for your reflexes. Main features Impressive 3D scenarios. Varied scenarios: hills, cosmos, forests, snowy landscape, hell, street basketball … Possibility of getting gifts every day. Different skins for the balls. Catchy music that accompanies the action. The game is a challenge for the reflexes of the players and that makes it one of the best casual games you can download. In addition, it can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Aptoide for free even if you have integrated purchases, as usual, to extend functions.
Rolling Sky Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Rolling Sky on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Rolling Sky‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Rolling Sky in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Rolling Sky on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Rolling Sky, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Rolling Sky on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.