Root Explorer For PC – Free Download
Root Explorer Review
If you think that the management of the files on your Android device is very limited, it is because you have not tried Root Explorer. The file manager for root users. If you have rooted your Android device you will need a suitable file manager. The solution for root users is Root Explorer. Functions available in Root Explorer Possibility to extract RAR and create or extract compressed files in ZIP, TAR or GZIP. Permissions to execute scripts. APK file viewer. Convenient “Open With” option. Send files by email or Bluetooth. Inclusion of a database viewer (SQLite) and a text editor. Access the file system of your Android. Download Root Explorer for Android and comfortably access the content of your smartphone.
Root Explorer Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Root Explorer on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Root Explorer‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Root Explorer in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Root Explorer on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Root Explorer, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Root Explorer on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.