RunKeeper For PC – Free Download
RunKeeper is an Android application that measures the distance traveled when we went running. If you like to exercise and get used to jogging, with RunKeeper you can measure distance, time, calories burned and even your heart rate. Improve the quality of your training. Features Calculates the distance you have traveled in your exercise time. Also get data on distance traveled, calories burned or heart rate. Find the map you have made on the map. RunKeeper uses GPS technology to offer you these data and, in addition, can be used together with other utilities dedicated to the analysis and study of the performance of the heart. Complete your personal training with the data of your activity thanks to RunKeeper.
RunKeeper Gameplay Images
Recommended: Mobdro for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download RunKeeper on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘RunKeeper‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the RunKeeper in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for RunKeeper on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play RunKeeper, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running RunKeeper on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.