S Console Gamepad For PC – Free Download
S Console Gamepad Review
The new Samsung tablet, named as Galaxy View, is very large … huge. It’s what has a diagonal of almost 19 inches. Fortunately, the Korean company has launched an Android application that acts as a virtual video game controller for this gigantic tablet so you can use it from your smartphone, which is much more ergonomic. Virtual Gamepad for Galaxy View With S Console Gamepad you can play in a much more comfortable way the more than 100 games optimized for Samsung Galaxy View from your Galaxy Note 3, 4 or 5, or from an S4, S5 or S6, via Bluetooth, without have to leave your arms holding your 2.65 kilos of weight. If you have a Galaxy View, your back will thank you. The application offers several fully configurable virtual controls, with different arrangements of keypads, directional arrows and flyers, and default settings for the most popular genres such as RPG or platform games.
S Console Gamepad Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download S Console Gamepad on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘S Console Gamepad‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the S Console Gamepad in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for S Console Gamepad on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play S Console Gamepad, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running S Console Gamepad on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.