Santa Rescue Challenge For PC – Free Download
Santa Rescue Challenge Review
With Christmas around the corner, you’re sure to enjoy Santa Rescue Challenge. It is a crazy Christmas adventure in which you must rescue Santa Claus himself. Operation: Save Santa The most beloved of children is in danger. You will have to save him and protect his gifts so that Christmas will take its course. When you travel to the North Pole you will find Santa Claus sick. You must heal and from there continue the adventure that will be full of unforeseen events and accidents. Visit the home of Santa Claus and the gift factory of the elves. Hurry to save Santa, there are few days to start your journey handing out happiness around the world!
Santa Rescue Challenge Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Campus A518 Specs
How To Play/Download Santa Rescue Challenge on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Santa Rescue Challenge‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Santa Rescue Challenge in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Santa Rescue Challenge on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Santa Rescue Challenge, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Santa Rescue Challenge on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.