SCALE For PC – Free Download
As its name suggests, this game is about climbing. But no, it’s not about mountaineering, it’s about reducing the scale of the panel where we play. SCALE is a puzzle that suspiciously resembles the classic Gals Panic, but adapted for all audiences: we will not find a light Japanese clothes but a neutral scenario that makes it suitable for any player. Trim the panel and readjust its size If you remember the mentioned game (and if I do not remember it myself) the mission was to go through a panel, where we were only safe at its edges, to cut out pieces without touching the spider (or spiders) that moved inside. Obviously, by reducing its size the danger grew. Well in SCALE the procedure is similar: inside the board a ball bounces and in the lower part we have a tile that is a slicer that we will move inside it to cut portions. This cut will always be at a right angle or straight line, depending on its orientation, and we will overcome the level when we have cut the percentage that is asked of us. When we have achieved it the board will be rescaled and a new challenge will be presented to us. As you make space smaller, the speed of the ball will increase. The crux of the matter is to do it fast enough so that we do not touch the ball while we cut the piece of the panel. So if you care and get good scores you can progressively unlock their five game modes. An excellent and addictive puzzle game for Android that ensures you entertainment for a while in your idle hours.
SCALE Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5.5N2 Specs
How To Play/Download SCALE on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SCALE‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SCALE in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SCALE on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SCALE, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SCALE on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.