ScanGO For PC – Free Download
One of the main complaints of the radars for Pokémon GO is that you can be banned if the application detects that you use them. However, ScanGO offers the possibility of using it without running the risk of being expelled if it is detected that you use this type of aid. A Pokémon GO radar without danger The detected Pokémon are displayed on a map and when you are near any of them, push notifications are sent to your smartphone. The app works in the background which allows you to be doing other things with your Android in the meantime. Detect all creatures and do not fear being banned from the game. It does so without the need of login and without access to the Niantic servers since it uses third applications so it is completely anonymous. Main features Scan the area to find pokémons. Set up lists of pokémons in which you are interested. Customize its parameters. Push notifications. Background operation.
ScanGO Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download ScanGO on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ScanGO‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ScanGO in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ScanGO on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ScanGO, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ScanGO on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.