Screen Recorder – XRecorder For PC – Free Download
Screen Recorder – XRecorder Review
Do you want to record a video tutorial, a video call or a video game game? Screen Recorder – XRecorder is an application that provides you with the necessary tools to do so. It allows to capture both video and screenshots in static image. Capture everything that happens on the screen of your Android
You can use it to video record anything you do or play on your mobile, including all those videos that cannot be downloaded: it would be enough to play it in full screen, also capturing the sound that said reproduction emits. As a colophon you can even edit them, so you can adjust different parameters of the recording.
These are the main features that this application offers: Capture on video anything you do or play on your Android. It supports videos from different apps like Periscope, Bigo Live, YouTube, Twitch … Export of the recording with different resolutions. Records without watermarks. No need for root. Without time limit. Countdown timer to prepare recording. Integrated video editing. Ability to share directly on online sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, IGTV, Instagram …
Screen Recorder – XRecorder Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Screen Recorder – XRecorder on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Screen Recorder – XRecorder‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Screen Recorder – XRecorder in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Screen Recorder – XRecorder on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Screen Recorder – XRecorder, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Screen Recorder – XRecorder on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.