SD Maid For PC – Free Download
SD Maid Review
Clean Master or CCleaner are not the only applications to clean an Android phone. There are others such as SD Maid, a system cleaning tool capable of doing it in a comprehensive and efficient way. The installation of the APK provides a series of functions capable of improving the maintenance of the device. One of the most effective Android cleaning and optimization apps. Main features File manager. Manual file and document locator. Orphan element locator that compares them with installed applications. Application driver to freeze, restart or remove apps (even those from the system). Possibility of creating own filters of cleaning. Optimization and contraction of databases to accelerate accesses and free space. Query of files modified in the last minutes. Do not look for any application similar to SD Maid System Cleaning Tool and install this to carry out the maintenance of your Android phone or tablet.
SD Maid Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Millennium Elite Q470 Specs
How To Play/Download SD Maid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SD Maid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SD Maid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SD Maid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SD Maid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SD Maid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.