Send Me To Heaven For PC – Free Download
Send Me To Heaven Review
A new sport joins the discus throwing and javelin throw competitions. It’s called Send Me To Heaven and has already been considered as the application destroys smartphones. In fact, Apple’s conservatism has led to its ban on iPhone. Launch your Android as high as you can. Send Me To Heaven, also known as SMTH, challenges you to compete against users around the world in the launch of smartphones. You can participate in daily and weekly championships, to enter the World Top 10, Week Top 10 and Day Top 10 lists. The requirement is simple: launch your phone as high as you can. But be sure to grab it in the fall! If you do not fear the risks, you are a suitable user to download Send Me To Heaven. But if your Android could talk …
Send Me To Heaven Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Send Me To Heaven on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Send Me To Heaven‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Send Me To Heaven in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Send Me To Heaven on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Send Me To Heaven, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Send Me To Heaven on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.