SHAREit – Transfer & Share For PC – Free Download
SHAREit – Transfer & Share Review
With the variety of devices that we have today (PC, Mac, smartphones, tablets …) it is easy for our work to take us from one to another depending on the place where we are. Often, in addition, we can find that we need to transfer files between devices and also that they are large. Normally we look for solutions such as Bluetooth connections, cables or apps that share the same Wi-Fi network, with the mishap that can sometimes entail (mainly that for that we will need that both devices are more or less close to each other). What is SHAREit? This is the application developed by Lenovo with which we can transfer files between devices at high speed without being connected to the same network, without cables and without Bluetooth, even large ones. We can use SHAREit – Transfer & Share on our Android by downloading the corresponding APK and we will not have any problems if we want to use it with other devices, whether Windows, MacOS or iOS, because there are versions for PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad. Transfer files between devices freely, at high speed and without compatibility problems. Main features and functions Transfer files from Android to other platforms such as Android, iOS or Windows (7, 8, 8.1 and 10). Move photos, videos, music, installed applications, SMS text messages, MMS messages and videos. Control PowerPoint presentations from the phone. CLONE function to copy all the contents of the phone to another terminal with a single click. Up to 200 times faster than a connection via Bluetooth. Simple control interface. Make backup copies of the phone. How does it work and how to use the app? This app works by creating your own network from the smartphone to which other devices can be connected as long as they are a short distance away. Both have to authorize the transfer of data, both to send and to receive. If you want to know how to send a file follow these steps: Step 1: install the app on the devices that will transfer data. Step 2: Send the data from the source device and search among its folders or drag them directly on the app. Step 3: accept the transfer at the receiver. Step 4: after a small analysis you will see the files of the source device appear on the receiver and select them with a click. In short, an app with multiple uses that will improve your productivity going from the transmission of files to the saving of backup copies of the information of your device.
SHAREit – Transfer & Share Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lenovo Sisley S90 Specs
How To Play/Download SHAREit – Transfer & Share on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SHAREit – Transfer & Share‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SHAREit – Transfer & Share in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SHAREit – Transfer & Share on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SHAREit – Transfer & Share, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SHAREit – Transfer & Share on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.