Silent Phone For PC – Free Download
Silent Phone Review
Do you want to guarantee the privacy of your communications? Silent Phone is an application that uses the ZRTP encryption protocol created by Phil Zimmermann to encrypt our end-to-end phone calls. What does this app offer us? Free totally encrypted calls. Import and save your list of contacts in an encrypted way. Video communications, in addition to telephone conversations. Possibility to call users who do not have the app. Call over 3G networks and 4G, in addition to WiFi. Get one of the best applications to encrypt calls on your Android, preventing your private data from falling into strange hands.
Silent Phone Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Silent Phone on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Silent Phone‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Silent Phone in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Silent Phone on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Silent Phone, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Silent Phone on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.