Silent Text For PC – Free Download
Silent Text Review
Encrypt communications between two mobile devices is possible with the Silent Text application, which is included in the Silent Circle security package. Send messages and attachments privately. A simple and secure service. Specifically, this utility is responsible for sending encrypted messages between Android devices, through the management of peer-to-peer keys. Therefore, conversations can only be decrypted between the two terminals that participate in the process. In addition, with Burn Notice you will have the sending of messages that self-destruct. On the other hand, it is allowed to send attachments safely to a size of 100 MB between members of Silent Circle.
Silent Text Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Silent Text on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Silent Text‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Silent Text in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Silent Text on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Silent Text, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Silent Text on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.