Ski Safari 2 For PC – Free Download
Ski Safari 2 Review
In the second part of the famous Ski Safari you will again face snowy slopes that you will have to overcome with all kinds of deadly jumps and pirouettes. Sven or Evana, depending on the character you choose, will wake up scared by an avalanche and put on their skis or snowboard to pull downhill, trying to escape the avalanche of snow. Become the king of the mountain. In your descent you must dodge all the obstacles that threaten to cut your adventure at the root by means of incredible jumps and crazy stunts, as well as collect coins that you can then spend on improvements in the store of Ski Safari 2. Main featuresChoose between a male character (Sven) or feminine (Evana). Possibility to start your adventure with skis or a snowboard. One touch of the screen to jump and two to back somersaults. Slide your finger across the screen to perform impressive tricks. Two new environments to explore : Juergásico Park and the Tornado Canyon.Multitude of crazy animals: penguins, mammoths, yetis, etc.
Ski Safari 2 Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Ski Safari 2 on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Ski Safari 2‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Ski Safari 2 in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Ski Safari 2 on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Ski Safari 2, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Ski Safari 2 on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.