Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders For PC – Free Download
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders Review
The Second World War has given a perfect excuse for the development of infinity of games in any genre. Of course the air combat simulators are among them and Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders is an excellent representation. The GM II was also developed in the air and you can be part of it. In this game you will participate in different missions that will vary: from protecting cities and defending your positions, to bombarding the enemy and fighting your aviation. All recreated in real places of the contest such as France, Pearl Harbor, Midway, England or Germany. Features: Disappears and lands on aircraft carriers and airstrips. Fly through cities recreated with realism. Suffers the inclemencies of the weather. Fly on replicas of aircraft of the Second World War. Different modes of online gambling: cooperative, competitive, last man standing, free flight, by teams, capture the flag … Become a historic ace of aviation!
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.