Sky Map For PC – Free Download
Sky Map Review
If you like astronomy and enjoy watching the stars of the sky, your phone can not miss the Google Sky Map application. The great quality that Google Sky Map presents is the ability to locate and identify constellations of stars, planets and galaxies by simply focusing your phone to the sky. You can increase or decrease the zoom and activate the templates of constellations, planets or grids to choose which objects you want visible or not. It will also allow you to find out the location of the celestial bodies according to your location on Earth, and you can also enter the name of a star so that the application guides you directly to it. The benefits that Google Sky Map is able to offer are possible thanks to the fact that it uses the GPS and compass functions of the phone and not the camera itself as you might think. It is capable of operating at any time of the day and allows you to observe more than a thousand different stars, being able to search them by constellation or individually. Download Google Sky Map for Android and enjoy one of the most interesting applications related to astronomy available for smartphone.
Sky Map Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Sky Map on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sky Map‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sky Map in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sky Map on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sky Map, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sky Map on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.