SkyView Free For PC – Free Download
SkyView Free Review
Look to the sky. Do you see? The wonderful infinite. I never tire of observing him. There are always new things to learn in that immeasurable space. If you also enjoy the sky and its stars and it’s cool to explore the universe, surely you’ve used Google Sky Maps on occasion, but Terminal Eleven has marked a good alternative for Android that is as attractive as it is striking. You do not need to be an astronomer to locate the stars and the constellations in the sky. Space and stars on your mobile But how does this work? Just point your phone to where you like most and, both day and night, it will show you the stars, constellations, planets and satellites that are in that direction. The main objective is to point to a star or a satellite and touch it on the screen. At that time you can identify stars (or the body in question) and collect all kinds of information about it, such as classification, size, distance, elevation, declination, alternative names … and the known history of that star. If you point to a star that is part of a constellation, the drawing that represents it will appear at the moment, so you can visualize it better. If you’re still not in love with SkyView Free, there’s more. Find constellations as they appear and disappear as you scan through the sky, locate planets, distant galaxies and overlying satellites. You can observe the sky even in AR (augmented reality) through the camera of your Android. Mola, huh? Does the light bother you? No problem, activate the night vision mode, so you can continue to consult your information even in the darkest night without dazzling. For a better observation you can change the size of planets and stars as they look on your screen. It also includes music of its own to give you a glimpse into your astrophysical explorations, a mode of photos and a calendar to observe the sky at any time of the year. For putting a “but”, is in English, but you do not need Spanish when you have a whole universe at your fingertips.
SkyView Free Gameplay Images
Recommended: Fiverr for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download SkyView Free on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SkyView Free‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SkyView Free in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SkyView Free on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SkyView Free, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SkyView Free on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.