SlideME For PC – Free Download
As you know, as far as Android apps are concerned, not everything starts and ends in the Google Play Store. There are other application stores where we can find the same apps as in Google, as well as those that for different reasons are banned from the official store of the operating system. Possibly the one that most sounds to you is Aptoide, although there are others like APKPure or the one we have here, SlideME. An alternative marketplace considered by some media as one of the best. Precisely what stands out of it is the absence of junk applications, scams and other types of apps that you would not want to download to your smartphone, since quality is the priority over quantity. Discover your apps in a simple and careful interface The application offers a simple navigation system through which we can move through the different categories of applications as well as discover which applications are in fashion or which are downloaded the most: Browse among all applications classified in categories. Check the selection of the editors. Discover what new applications are in the store and you can download. Access the trend listings with those apps that are in fashion. Check which are the most downloaded apps, both free and paid. Perform advanced application searches. Manage your downloads. Create your user profile through an email account or user profile on Facebook. Download banned apps on Google Play in addition to the most popular Android apps. As a prerequisite, it must be said that in order to use this application store, in addition to obviously downloading the APK on your smartphone, you will need to register as a user. You can do this through an email account or, even faster, with your Facebook user profile. You will find applications and games that we can find in Google Play, but also other applications that for some reasons or others are not in it, such as the famous YouTube downloaders. Now that you know what it is you have no excuse to download one of the most secure apps for Android, which shows that there is life beyond Google and that, in addition, allows you to use your Android without having to be tied to Google Play Services and other applications, services and processes of this company.
SlideME Gameplay Images
Recommended: Croma Smartphone Specs
How To Play/Download SlideME on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SlideME‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SlideME in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SlideME on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SlideME, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SlideME on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.