SNCF For PC – Free Download
Any national transport company worth its salt must have a good mobile app (but not a web like RENFE). The question is that France was not going to be less and its Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Français or what is the same, the SNCF, has it. This Android app that is translated into English, German and Spanish as well as, of course, offer the French language, will be very useful if we travel to the French country and move through it in its public transport network. It does not matter if you are going to cross France from end to end or just Paris. A useful tool for using public transport in short and long distances in France. If you download your APK you can see how it has a simple interface, as is usual in this type of applications, with a series of sections from which we can manage our tickets and journeys. More than an app to check train schedules These are its main functions: Find on the home screen the destination of your trip by searching the map or through its search engine. Contract one-way or round-trip trips. Scan physical notes. Manage your tickets from the same app, without printing. Check the information of all trains: departure time, platform where you have parked, arrival time, travel time, amenities … Receive notifications in case of an incident such as a delay. Section where you can include the stations you use the most to know at what times the trains that interest you pass by. Save searches as favorites and return to it whenever you need it. Access to other means of transport and routes besides the train. Different ways of contacting the different levels of the company such as customer service, management of lost objects or claim for delays. Direct access to emergency number 3117. Ability to customize the contents of the app. But it does not limit itself to offer information about the railway since it shows transport near your location (rental cars, buses, metro …), it has maps of different types of metropolitan transport, information about traffic conditions …
SNCF Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 107 Specs
How To Play/Download SNCF on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘SNCF‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the SNCF in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for SNCF on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play SNCF, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running SNCF on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.