Sonic Dash For PC – Free Download
Sonic Dash Review
In the early 90’s the rivalry between SEGA and Nintendo was virtualized in two video game characters. On the one hand we had Mario Bros., the plumber who lit the NES who was born in the second half of the 80’s. On the other, Sonic The Hedgehog, the very fast blue hedgehog that became the icon of SEGA, sold millions of copies of his original game for Master System and Mega Drive and that led to games that followed the same pattern, such as Zool or Jazz Jackrabbit for PC The fight between the two companies we already know how it ended and the rivalry for the consoles also vanished it dissipated a little that Mario vs Sonic to see which was better … but anyway today we can continue enjoying new video games of both characters like this Sonic Dash for Android that can also be downloaded for iPhone. A game of Sonic type endless run What we have here is the format of the original game but taken to 3D. That is, speed, obstacles and golden rings to collect but from a three-dimensional point of view similar to what we have seen in titles like Temple Run or Subway Surfers. If you are fond of the most famous games in the world of videogames, it is not necessary to tell you much about how to play or about the game itself … it joins the rest of the subsequent titles such as Sonic Mania, Sonic Generations, Sonic and Knuckles and others, which have all been great successes in all the platforms in which they have been released, such as the PS3 and PS4. The 3D version of the best-known virtual hedgehog videogame in the world. Main features But for a bit of concrete, you will find all this in this 3D platform game: Classic gameplay jumping obstacles, crossing loops at full speed, defeating enemies with the remote control attack … Quality graphics that reproduce the world of this video game in three dimensions. Play with different characters such as Tails, Shadow and Knuckles. Face level final enemies. Use powerups to exploit special abilities. Also comes with good news is that if you want to play Sonic Dash for PC is not necessary to download your APK or run it in an emulator. There is a version for Windows 10 developed by SEGA itself.
Sonic Dash Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Sonic Dash on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sonic Dash‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sonic Dash in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sonic Dash on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sonic Dash, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sonic Dash on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.