Sonic Jump For PC – Free Download
Sonic Jump Review
Sonic Jump is a vertical platform where you will not see Sonic running. Avoid the dangers, while Sonic jumps and moves vertically on the screen in Sonic Jump for Android. Amazing jumps in Sonic Jump. How to play Sonic Jump Fever? If you are a fan of the blue hedgehog you will be used to watching him run from side to side of the screen. In this new installment of Sonic for Android, you must get it to reach the top of each level. To do this, control your movement from right to left, while jumping and save the obstacles. Download Sonic Jump for Android, you can enjoy more than 40 levels and free updates.
Sonic Jump Gameplay Images
Recommended: Heart’s Medicine – Hospital Heat for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Sonic Jump on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sonic Jump‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sonic Jump in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sonic Jump on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sonic Jump, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sonic Jump on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.