Sonic The Hedgehog For PC – Free Download
Sonic The Hedgehog Review
Sonic, that blue hedgehog that ran at full speed across the screen collecting golden rings, is possibly the most emblematic character of SEGA for those of us who played their videogames back in the 90s, with the permission of Alex Kidd. Well, in full 2017 you can continue enjoying Sonic with a game just as exciting as the originals, but now remastered for the new mobile platforms, Android and iPhone. When you download the APK of this game to your smartphone or tablet you will relive the adventures in which you used to play with Sonic and his inseparable Tails with the intention of defeating the evil Dr. Eggman and dozens of new final bosses created especially for the occasion in this Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for mobile devices. Main features Walk from the first level to the last, discovering the new special powers of SEGA’s most famous hedgehog, and enjoying the different features and functionalities of a title that will delight the most nostalgic: Choose between playing with Sonic, Tails or even Knuckles. Overcome enemies and obstacles as you run through the screen at full speed. Face Dr. Eggman and his henchmen who will act as final bosses. New game mode “Attack to the Boss”. Remember well-known environments such as Casino Night and Chemical Plant, and discover new ones such as the Hidden Palace Zone. Mind you, the game is not perfect, basically because it’s not free. So you’ll have to scratch your pocket and pay a few euros if you want to enjoy this classic again. But hey, it was not free in his time when you played him on your Master System or Mega Drive, so it’s not that bad either.
Sonic The Hedgehog Gameplay Images
Recommended: Datawind PocketSurfer 2G4X Specs
How To Play/Download Sonic The Hedgehog on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sonic The Hedgehog‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sonic The Hedgehog in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sonic The Hedgehog on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sonic The Hedgehog, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sonic The Hedgehog on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.