Sparkasse For PC – Free Download
Imagine for a moment that you are up to your ears in the Gürtel or Punic frames, or that you are in the Panama Papers (Panama Papers, you know). Well sure you have your various decoy bank accounts in Spain and then you have the others in Switzerland, Andorra or the tax haven on duty. Go mess if you have to download all the apps on the mobile to control them, right? Unify access to your bank accounts in a single app Quiet, that has ended with Sparkasse (which means savings bank in German), because with this application you can unify access to different bank accounts in different entities. All from the same app, without having to download the BBVA, Santander, Bankia or Caja de Ahorros de la Virgen del Tremedal. With this application you can connect with all of them and control different aspects such as balances, sending and receiving money, checking receipts or find the nearest ATMs. All your online banking in a single application. These are some of the things that the application allows: Control different accounts from a single place. Support for different types of account: money orders, deposits, savings, loans … Control the transactions made with your cards. Make transfers. Send and receive money with Kwitt. Locate ATMs and branches of your banks. Load prepaid cards from different mobile phone providers. Direct communication with your banks in case of having security problems. Yes, it only works for German banks … so forget all that about BBVA and so on. Perfect if you live in Berlin, Aachen, Koblenz, Hannover, Cologne or Bonn.
Sparkasse Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Sparkasse on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sparkasse‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sparkasse in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sparkasse on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sparkasse, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sparkasse on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.