Sphero For PC – Free Download
Did you know that Sphero is the fashion gadget? It is the ball controlled remotely by Bluetooth that causes a furor among all those who have tried to play with it. Sphero for Android is the application you need to control it and have fun with your augmented reality, racing or skill games. Absolute and remote control over the funniest ball With Sphero you can centralize all your controls on your Sphero robotic ball. From its modern design interface you can control its speed, make it change color, access all the statistics on your way of driving and much more. In addition, you will stay informed of all developments occurring in the Sphero universe. Get the most out of Sphero from your Android phone. Features Choose your preferred control mode between classic joystick or tilt. Select the speed you want to move to. Change the color of Sphero and choose from the wide range of colors available. Assign commands for actions you can execute. Receive notifications about news and software improvements. Stay informed on all available applications. Access SpheroVerse online. Download Sphero and have fun with one of the funniest gadgets of the moment.
Sphero Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Sphero on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sphero‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sphero in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sphero on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sphero, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sphero on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.