Sphero Tag For PC – Free Download
Sphero Tag Review
The robotic ball Sphero, among all its possibilities for fun, also allows multiplayer game. Sphero Tag is an application that allows you to play to hit other players’ balls and take away lives. Sphero offers fun in multiplayer The mechanism of Sphero Tag Red Light Green Light is very simple. There are several players at stake and the goal of each one is to hit the balls of others to take lives. To do this they will have to wait for the opponent’s ball to change its red lighting to green for a limited time, then it will be vulnerable to collisions with others. This alternation of color rotates from player to player, so that it becomes an all against all in which nobody is completely safe and in which the last one standing wins. Features Multiplayer game based on chases and collisions. Immediate detection of collisions by Sphero. Possibility of playing with an unlimited number of players. Sphero Tag is the best way to show your skill by driving Sphero. Do not hesitate to download the application for free and have more fun with Sphero playing in company.
Sphero Tag Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Cloud Crystal 2.5D Specs
How To Play/Download Sphero Tag on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Sphero Tag‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Sphero Tag in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Sphero Tag on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Sphero Tag, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Sphero Tag on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.