Spiral For PC – Free Download
Imagine the screw thread of a ball that can not get out of that path and has to jump every time an obstacle appears in it. Well, this is exactly what Spiral proposes, a new Ketchapp videogame that once again offers us the quintessential casual genre. A simple game to pass the time very well This French company is known for offering simple games on both Android and iOS capable of ensuring entertainment without pretension that we have distracted for a while. We already talked about this one for iPhone and iPad and now we have your APK to play on Android tablets and smartphones. As we already mentioned, it is based on avoiding obstacles in a spiral path and where the success of the mission will depend on our reflexes. To jump each of the obstacles we will not have to do much, just touch the screen for the ball to jump. You will be surprised by the time you are able to spend avoiding endless obstacles. Now, it is not as simple as it seems: we go at a certain speed and we can easily collide if we are not attentive. Especially because in our descent we will find precious stones to collect that undoubtedly our eagerness to do so will mislead us. More than anything because by accumulating them we can unlock new textures for the tower. The game as you can imagine does not have a groundbreaking argument or include any massive online multiplayer or anything like that. It returns to recover once more, its developers are specialists in it, the classic concept of the arcade video game based on advancing and advancing in a pattern that is repeated over and over again … and all without getting bored.
Spiral Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Spiral on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Spiral‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Spiral in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Spiral on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Spiral, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Spiral on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.