Star Tracker For PC – Free Download
Star Tracker Review
One of the best applications with exploring the Universe from your Android is Star Tracker. You will be surprised not only by its speed, but also by the accuracy when identifying celestial bodies in the firmament. A pocket planetarium. Designed by great lovers of astronomy, Star Tacker offers you complete and accurate information about the constellations and other objects of the astronomy. sky that you have before you and in real time. Simply point with your phone and the application will do this.Main featuresInformation available offline.It fits screens between 3’5 “and 12” and any resolution.88 constellations and more than 8000 stars.Localization by GPS or manual.Movimientos and smooth and fluid transitions. High quality graphics. Download Star Tracker and explore the Universe without leaving Android.
Star Tracker Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava A76+ Specs
How To Play/Download Star Tracker on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Star Tracker‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Star Tracker in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Star Tracker on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Star Tracker, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Star Tracker on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.