Star Wars: Assault Team For PC – Free Download
Star Wars: Assault Team Review
What would happen if they faced Han Solo and Darth Vader? And Boba Fett and C-3PO? You can find out with Star Wars: Assault Team, the turn-based combat game based on the Star Wars saga in which you’ll fight face-to-face. Form your own combat team and complete the missions entrusted to you to free the galaxy from the hordes of the Empire. Choose the favorite characters of the movie and form your team. In Star Wars: Assault Team you will form teams with different characters from the movie. Each of them has skills and attacks that make it different from others, so the strategy to adopt in your matches will vary depending on the members of your group, very important because the fight takes place in turns. You can train and improve your characters as well as defeat the enemies of the game or other players online. Features Create assault groups with Star Wars characters. Fight battles against other squads. Play individually or online. Improve your character’s abilities All the references of the classic movies In Star Wars: Assault Team we will travel to the places of the original trilogy of Star Wars. That is, episodes IV, V and VI whose elements are not only iconic for science fiction films but have transcended popular culture. Form your team and confront the Empire by downloading Star Wars: Assault Team for Android.
Star Wars: Assault Team Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Honor 6A Specs
How To Play/Download Star Wars: Assault Team on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Star Wars: Assault Team‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Star Wars: Assault Team in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Star Wars: Assault Team on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Star Wars: Assault Team, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Star Wars: Assault Team on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.