Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions For PC – Free Download
Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions Review
If you thought you had seen it all in regards to the Star Wars universe, it is because you underestimated the power of the Dark Side … of Disney! Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions takes you back to the world created by George Lucas with a subtle change of image that is barely perceptible but fuses the Empire with the most flirtatious and conceited Disney Princesses. Join the Rebels in their fight against the Empire. this game you will have to join the rebels and fight to save the citizens of Lothal in exciting missions full of action, shooting and lightsabers. You will have much friendlier characters than Boba Fett or Jabba the Hutt. And much more beautiful, where is it going to stop … What can you do in Star Wars Rebel: Recon Missions? Combat the Empire with Ezra Bridger.Pilot an imperial PM-TT.Get increases to offer hope to citizens.Customize your rebel refuge with rewards in the form of construction. Find secret rooms. Forget everything you thought you remembered about Star Wars.
Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Ascend Y200 Specs
How To Play/Download Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.