Star Wars: Rivals For PC – Free Download
Star Wars: Rivals Review
The universe that George Lucas created in the 70s with Star Wars is one of the most profitable and prolific in the history of cinema. Apart from his films, products have been created in all kinds of formats that exploit the plot of the saga and have even created new stories parallel to the original ones. From the first moment the Star Wars videogames played a leading role and have been developed in all platforms and have: Windows PC, Mac, old game consoles then and now (Atari, SEGA, PlayStation, Nintendo …) and for supposed Android and iPhone mobile. With the franchise in the hands of Disney the thing, far from ceasing, has been accentuated and the fans of Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia or Darth Vader have every two for three reasons to be happy. For example, because they can download Star Wars: Rivals, an FPS where we will fight in scenarios that reproduce the eternal confrontation between the rebel forces and those of the Empire. Star Wars Shooter for Android in real time multiplayer Rivals is the first online and competitive shooting game that is designed specifically for Android and iPhone. You will have to choose between a series of characters belonging to all the epochs of Star Wars and join a combat team that will fight against other rival teams formed by other players. Its PvP game mode makes it totally unpredictable. These are the main features of this game, although designed for mobile, you can enjoy it on PC if you download your APK and run it with a BlueStacks emulator: mobile shooter where you can carry out different attack strategies. Handles iconic weapons such as Chewbacca, Han Solo or Boba Fett. Fight in real time against other players. Choose three characters to use in your battles. Defeat your enemies and get points, rewards and unlock characters. Adventure mode where you can face characters from the saga such as Captain Phasma, Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. Improve your warriors. If you are a fan of shooting games and also Star Wars you can not stop downloading this game that combines both concepts in an entertaining adventure.
Star Wars: Rivals Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Leon Specs
How To Play/Download Star Wars: Rivals on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Star Wars: Rivals‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Star Wars: Rivals in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Star Wars: Rivals on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Star Wars: Rivals, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Star Wars: Rivals on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.