Starlit Adventures For PC – Free Download
Starlit Adventures Review
Naru has stolen the stars of the sky and the Star Guardians and your mission now is to help Starlit Bo and Kikki to find and recover them. This is the approach of Starlit Adventures, a platform game very entertaining in the style of classics of the genre. A platform game that has nothing to envy to the greats If you have always liked the platform games that triumphed in recreational and consoles like Super Nintendo or Mega Drive, the adventures of Starlit will enchant you. You will have to move and dig sideways or down to collect gems and stars while facing different enemies and dangers. So easy to play that when you realize you will already have hooked. You will use different objects and you will enjoy a lot with colorful and agile graphics that will hook you from the first moment. Features64 levels in 8 different worlds. Unlock suits with special powers that offer other forms of game. Final enemy in each level. Move in the game and use different weapons. Synchronize your games saved in different devices by logging into Facebook.
Starlit Adventures Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Starlit Adventures on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Starlit Adventures‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Starlit Adventures in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Starlit Adventures on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Starlit Adventures, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Starlit Adventures on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.