Stony Road For PC – Free Download
Stony Road Review
True to the style of many of its games, the studio Ketchapp has returned to launch a very simple but addictive game. This is Stony Road whose purpose is to cross the ruins of a mysterious sunken city without rushing into the void. Drive the ball and make it jump by touching the screen In this game for Android smartphones all you have to do is prevent the ball from falling or colliding with a block of stone. To do this you have to touch the screen every time you want to avoid an obstacle and, if possible, take the bonuses that appear in the form of a diamond along the way. You have three levels of difficulty and several balls to choose from. An infallible formula: lots of gameplay and an addictive approach. The approach is simple and seems simple … at least at the beginning, because you already know that this is the type of game that as the difficulty progresses and everything becomes more complicated. In any case this casual game will keep you entertained trying again and again by all means to reach the end. Do you think you can?
Stony Road Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Stony Road on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Stony Road‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Stony Road in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Stony Road on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Stony Road, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Stony Road on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.