Storimõd For PC – Free Download
As far as video games for mobile 2016 is concerned, it will be remembered among other things by Pokémon GO. The Niantic game distributed with Nintendo’s backing became a worldwide mass phenomenon that, among other things, led to the proliferation of third-party apps that helped users to exploit different features. Connecting Pokémon GO players What the Storimõd APK offers is access to an open social network where each and every user of the game can connect with each other and share their progress: tricks, eggs, gyms, pokédex … a meeting place for game addicts. Share your progress and fight against other players. But if it stands out for one of its functions is undoubtedly by the option offered to organize fights between players. What happens is that these social combats are not graphic but are developed in text mode. How to fight in Storimõd? To be able to use it and organize fights between the pokémons of your pokédex and those of the other players you have to do the following: Step 1: login in the application. Step 2: Add pokémons to your team making a capture in the official app. 3: locate your opponents (friends or not) before fighting. Step 4: start the fight. Despite the problems of Pokémon GO players who have been expelled for using unofficial apps, this will not be the case: they do not connect to the Niantic servers, so they will not know if you use this app on your Android or not.
Storimõd Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Storimõd on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Storimõd‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Storimõd in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Storimõd on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Storimõd, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Storimõd on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.