Storyo For PC – Free Download
Create video stories from the photos in your gallery with Storyo. With this app you can compose a video narration from a photo presentation. You can do it in a linear way, simply highlighting the images you want to highlight or you can also, if you get creative, invent your own stories from your images. Change the story, edit the tags, pass the photos and choose the music. Functions and main characteristics These are some of the different features of the program that make it possible: Storage of videos in the smartphone gallery. Cut and automatic retouching by the application. Editor of titles and comments. Possibility to select different Fondos.Escoge music from the app or your collection in MP3.Applicates different image filters.Function of automatic stories for the app to create their own compositions.Selection of the duration of the stories. How does it work? Downloading the APK offers a simple creative process: you only need to choose your photos, select place, date, duration and you are ready, you already have video history.
Storyo Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 Specs
How To Play/Download Storyo on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Storyo‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Storyo in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Storyo on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Storyo, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Storyo on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.