Strava For PC – Free Download
Your workouts running or cycling can have an extra motivation thanks to Strava, the app that allows you to monitor your activity and compare it with your friends. Compare your workouts and turn them into a competition. Use GPS to measure your progress, compiling all kinds of data such as routes, distances or calories burned. Then he confronts them with those of your friends who also train, establishing a classification that will help you to know who is more fit. Characteristics Register running or cycling activity. Compare your progress with your friends’ rankings. Discover new places for train. Access advanced functions through its premium function. You will improve your training by adding the motivation of proving who is the best.
Strava Gameplay Images
Recommended: Gionee Elife S5.1 Specs
How To Play/Download Strava on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Strava‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Strava in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Strava on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Strava, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Strava on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.