Street Fighter For PC – Free Download
Street Fighter Review
Being a millennial does not exempt you from knowing one of the great masterpieces in the history of action videogames. Street Fighter 2 appeared in 1991 as a sequel to the first installment of 1987 and is next to Mortal Kombat and Fatal Fury, but above them, one of the cornerstones of fighting games (there were others before, of course, but not of so much success). This was in 2D, and it was not needed anymore … then came the 3D, polygons and all those things that really did not need any. We were happy with the 2D … but hey, what we were going for. The Android version of the superclásico of fight The one that here we have is the II ‘Champion Edition, of 1992, that included some that another improvement and change with respect to the previous game (Turbo, New Challengers and others also appeared), like the possibility of being able play with the 4 final bosses without having to do tricks or anything like that. If you did not play it young, you do not have childhood. Which, by the way, these are the characters you can play with: Ryu from Japan. Ken from the United States. Chun-Li from China. Blanka from Brazil. Honda of Japan. Zangief of the Soviet Union. Dhalsim of India. Balrog from United States. Vega of Spain. Sagat of Thailand. M. Bison of unknown nationality. We are not going to tell you how to play because it would be insulting your intelligence. Just tell you that you will see the superimposed controls on the smartphone screen … and you know, do not let your energy bar run out. A game that has even led to a bitter memory film starring Raul Julià and Van Damme and in an anime series. This game swept in recreational, in the SEGA Mega Drive, in the SNES of Nintendo, in PC because they were distributed more bumps, punches, keys, kicks, punches, smashes and cakes than in a movie by Bud Spencer and Terence Hill, becoming , as we say, in a whole action video game phenomenon. And now it’s time to say, like a good brother-in-law: this was video games and not now.
Street Fighter Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Street Fighter on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Street Fighter‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Street Fighter in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Street Fighter on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Street Fighter, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Street Fighter on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.