Street Fighter IV Champion Edition For PC – Free Download
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition Review
Street Fighter are two words that unite more than one generation. It was played in the saloons of recreational machines for more than 30 years and is still played today in the next generation videoconsoles such as the PS4 or the Xbox One. Although obviously, the graphics and game engines are not the same, the objective does not change: fight until KO your opponent. The legendary studio Capcom now presents for Android and for iOS, Street Fighter IV Champion Edition, a classic fighting game with 32 of the characters in the series in which the player can spend hours and hours knocking opponents on a stage in classic style, linear, in 2D, and with a frenetic rhythm: as they have to be the fighting games. Ibuky, Abel, Cammy or the classics Guile, Bison, Chun-li, Bison or Zangief and many more await you with their fists ready. Characteristics of a classic fights: Street Fighter The latest versions of the fighting games of both the Tekken saga and the Street Fighter saga have lost their essence as developers have wanted to go further by adding great 3D scenarios, graphic capabilities that spoil their timeless style and much more complicated controls that eliminate their arcade component. SF4 gets back on track thanks to the following options: 25 fighters with three new characters and six more that will come in following updates. Classic single-player or multiplayer online arcade mode to fight wrestlers from all over the planet. Four difficulty modes to adapt to the level of the player. Higher resolution graphics, adapted to the width of mobile devices. Intuitive controls overprinted on the screen with a virtual crosshead. Possibility to make combos, special moves, concentrated attacks, supercombos and ultracombos. The SP button will allow to release spectacular movements. It is compatible with external controls via Bluetooth. The game is completely free, although you can make a single in-app payment to unlock all the content and all the available characters. Download the Street Fighter 4 APK file and start distributing wafers.
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition Gameplay Images
Recommended: Karbonn KC540 Specs
How To Play/Download Street Fighter IV Champion Edition on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Street Fighter IV Champion Edition‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Street Fighter IV Champion Edition in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Street Fighter IV Champion Edition on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Street Fighter IV Champion Edition, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Street Fighter IV Champion Edition on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.