Super File Manager For PC – Free Download
Super File Manager Review
Most current smartphones include a file manager installed by default but may not be complete enough. The Super File Manager application for Android allows you to keep an exhaustive control of all the files, APK files, images or videos that are stored in the device. Manage your Android files intelligently. Super File Manager tools File transfer: allows you to transfer all types of files (music, videos, applications) of any size and without Internet connection. File manager: allows you to rename, delete, cut, copy and paste files or even make searches easily. File management: manages all the necessary files of the SD card or the internal memory in one go. Quick search engine: it is able to search any file in the phone in just one second.Boost: capable tool to control the use of RAM memory of the applications and to accelerate the phone at a touch of the screen.
Super File Manager Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Super File Manager on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Super File Manager‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Super File Manager in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Super File Manager on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Super File Manager, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Super File Manager on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.