Surgeon Simulator For PC – Free Download
Surgeon Simulator Review
They have always made us believe, possibly thanks to television, that operating open-heartedly for a patient was somewhat complicated. Unhappiness, that is not the case. We have the demonstration in Surgeon Simulator, a simulator of surgery operations for Android where you will perform the most outrageous operations … authentic butchers, go. You will be Nigel Burke, an aspiring doctor who has Bob’s life in his hands. This unfortunate is going to undergo all kinds of surgical interventions with scary transplants. A first-person simulator where you will have the life of your patient in your hands and where you can control all the surgical instruments with which to intervene: scalpels, hammers, screwdrivers … with VR glasses it would be milk. Main features In the game you will enjoy features and functions such as the following: Carry out transplants of all types of organs: heart, kidney, teeth … Make trepanations and lobotomies to poor Bob. Try to operate in the corridor with a stretcher in motion, but try not to drop anything. Unlock your more than 50 achievements. Play in multiplayer mode. And you? Do not you also want some anesthesia? The game can not be downloaded for free although you may be lucky and find your APK in Aptoide or some other alternative store without paying a dime. This is a title that has been a critical success in different platforms, having released versions for PC, iPhone and PS4, including an Anniversary Edition.
Surgeon Simulator Gameplay Images
Recommended: HP Elite x3 Specs
How To Play/Download Surgeon Simulator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Surgeon Simulator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Surgeon Simulator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Surgeon Simulator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Surgeon Simulator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Surgeon Simulator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.