Surgery Simulator For PC – Free Download
Surgery Simulator Review
As if you were a vulgar quack, Surgery Simulator will allow you to operate on different patients of your ailments. Become a surgeon for a while but without the danger of putting together a good one with the scalpel. If you enjoyed the Operation table game, you have suddenly become a surgeon … Find out what is not working in your patients and get down to work to cure them. You will play against the clock to fight a life or death battle in the operating room with four different types of surgery: Heart. Ears. Stomach. Liver. Have fun with the game that unconsciously gives you the possibility of treating different patients.
Surgery Simulator Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon CliQ Specs
How To Play/Download Surgery Simulator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Surgery Simulator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Surgery Simulator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Surgery Simulator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Surgery Simulator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Surgery Simulator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.