Tales from the Borderlands For PC – Free Download
Tales from the Borderlands Review
Borderlands is a shooter with little plot line known for its large doses of violence. However, those from Telltale have been able to turn it around and create the graphic adventure Tales from the Borderlands based on the world of Pandora. The violence is still present in this adventure of comic type, but softened by the touches of humor. Ponder your decisions well, they all have consequences. A common goal In this first episode of the five that will be launched in full you will deepen the relationship of Rhys, a good man and worker in the Hyperion weapons factory, and Fiona, a swindler of Pandora. They are two very different characters, but united by a common goal: to recover the money they consider to be theirs by right.
Tales from the Borderlands Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Tales from the Borderlands on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Tales from the Borderlands‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Tales from the Borderlands in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Tales from the Borderlands on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Tales from the Borderlands, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Tales from the Borderlands on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.