Team Awesome For PC – Free Download
Team Awesome Review
Until the fall of the meteorite the four protagonists of Team Awesome were ordinary people. At that time they received superpowers that allow them to perform any kind of fantastic and heroic action. Aliens, robots, explosions, crazy situations … all this and more will have to face our four protagonists with their new skills. Four superheroes who can do it all.Features150 missions.Narration of the game by DJ and dubbing actor John St .John.50 episodes.6 special powers.4 supervillains to defeat.4 heroes to choose from with their own characteristics and abilities.Kinematic video sequences.Download and Team Awesome for Android and enjoy the most spectacular superhero team and funny.
Team Awesome Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Team Awesome on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Team Awesome‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Team Awesome in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Team Awesome on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Team Awesome, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Team Awesome on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.