The Bottle For PC – Free Download
The Bottle Review
If you thought that the past could not chase you, you are very wrong: you can already get the game of La Botella for Android. Turn parties and meetings with friends into the most … interesting events. How to play this bottle for smartphone and tablet? It is very simple and similar to reality: all players are placed around the device and the bottle is rotated with the finger. The one who has the turn will have to carry out some of the challenges and punishments indicated, being able to choose the intensity of it (soft or strong). The punishments to comply can range from sticking a finger in the nose and then in the mouth to receive a swipe from the player you have by your side. There are those who after seeing this is already waiting for the game of the cookie. Dozens of different punishments. Soft and strong punishments. Touch sensitivity: responds to the force with which it is driven. Different effects of animation.
The Bottle Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download The Bottle on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘The Bottle‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the The Bottle in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for The Bottle on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play The Bottle, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running The Bottle on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.