The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth For PC – Free Download
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth Review
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth is an online strategy game that offers you the possibility to build and manage your empire in Middle-earth. Decide which side you are on and battle to win Middle Earth. Fans of Tolkien’s famous adventures and real-time strategy are in for a treat. Now you can enjoy your favorite characters: Gandalf, Legolas or Bilbo, in The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth. Begin your unexpected journey Before the premiere of the movie The Hobbit: An unexpected journey, you can start your own adventure by downloading The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth for Android. The dwarves and the elves clash to take control of the Middle Earth domain. Start building your city, manage it properly to make it grow and form your armies. Only then you can fight against other players to gain control of Middle Earth. You can now download The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth for Android for free. Elves or dwarves? Choose and go on an adventure to conquer Middle Earth!
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.