The Outlived For PC – Free Download
The Outlived Review
This is a game that mixes concepts such as crafting Minecraft, action and survival zombie, thus forming what some consider a perfect cocktail. It’s The Outlived for Android, where you’ll have to learn how to handle them from scratch to face a hostile world. Learn basic skills before you start playing seriously This is a game that requires us before launching into action that we acquire certain skills. So while we do not do it we can not leave an area of the map delimited, being able to hunt animals, build a shelter or combine different objects to build others, what is called craftear. We can do it without any danger, learning to build tools with sticks and stones to start, but that will allow us once the game progresses to build our own equipment and even vehicles. You choose: face zombies or try to defeat other players. And believe us if we tell you that you will need it once you go to the action of the game itself, because it is a full-fledged zombie survival in which we are going to have to face hordes of these comecerebros beings. At the same time it is an online multiplayer game in which we will also have to face other users, becoming a battle royale of the PUBG style. Main features The game offers these main features and functions: Play in competitive mode in battle royale or cooperative mode forming teams with other users to fight the hordes of zombies. Acquire skills to survive and face other players. Have fun fighting for teams. Advanced system of artisan manufacture of objects with which you will procure food, hunting, tools and even weapons. Explore different scenarios such as military installations or abandoned hospitals. We would not speak of this as an alternative to PUBG or Fortnite although it does have elements in common. However we recommend you download your APK since it guarantees hours of action at a very competitive level.
The Outlived Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Andi 5h Quadro Specs
How To Play/Download The Outlived on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘The Outlived‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the The Outlived in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for The Outlived on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play The Outlived, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running The Outlived on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.