The Sims FreePlay For PC – Free Download
The Sims FreePlay Review
The ultimate social simulation video game developed by Electronic Arts can finally be played for free on an Android device. No need to pay a penny to download the APK of The Sims FreePlay to our smartphone or tablet, thanks to EA has opted to offer this version in free-to-play mode to attract even more users. What are FreePlay Sims? Basically it is the free version of the classic game of leading a virtual life away from the monotony that invades our day to day. As in all the titles of this series, you can create your own character, customize it to unsuspected limits and make it evolve within an environment that you can also create and modify to your liking, building houses, hospitals or shopping centers to meet the needs of your sim . Simulate a new life from your Android device. It does not differ much from any other game in the series, although being free has certain limitations that we can solve through the payment of integrated purchases. These are its most notorious features: Create an avatar in your image and likeness and dress it with thousands of items and accessories. Build the house of your dreams and help your sim to live the life you always wanted. Purchase basic elements for your home, such as toilets and beds, as well as other decorative objects. Look for love for your character, prepare your wedding and have children with your partner. Adopt and care for an adorable pet. Unlock new elements of your city and discover corners like the shopping center, the hospital or the spa. Hacks and tricks for The Sims Arrived at a certain point of the game, one may get bored of always doing the same, so you can start looking for tricks and tutorials to make progress faster or unlock surprising aspects of the game. So, diving in Google, one can find tips to earn money faster or change the hours and days, or even hacks to splash our sim and make him vomit (simply shaking our smartphone). Although some tricks are fun, we always advise you to try to play the game on your own.
The Sims FreePlay Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava KKT 51 Specs
How To Play/Download The Sims FreePlay on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘The Sims FreePlay‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the The Sims FreePlay in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for The Sims FreePlay on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play The Sims FreePlay, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running The Sims FreePlay on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.