Ticky Player For PC – Free Download
Ticky Player Review
We have among us a new video player for Android that adds to the VLC, KMPlayer and company. This is Ticky Player, open source application that allows you to play videos stored locally on your smartphone or tablet, but whose strength is presented in its characteristic to play lists of videos and content hosted on remote servers. Add lists in .tick format: its main features Ticky is compatible with most of the most common video formats such as AVI, MP4 or MPG, but this may not be the function by which we are going to download it, since this function is common in the rest of the players. What will lead users to download the Ticky Player APK is the feature with which it has to add lists in TICK format. Unlike other list formats, such as M3U, is that the update of these is done automatically. That is, once we have added a list to the player, if it is updated with new content on the server wherever it is hosted, our list will be updated automatically. Follow playlists whose updates arrive automatically. To add these lists you have to press the button to do so and manually enter the address. Then it will appear in the list that offers all those that we follow. For the rest, we find a diaphanous interface application that divides its contents into three spaces: lists to which the user is subscribed, videos of the user on the device and the player itself.
Ticky Player Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Ticky Player on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Ticky Player‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Ticky Player in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Ticky Player on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Ticky Player, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Ticky Player on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.